Before you make a decision about your next job board solution you might want to ask yourself how well your options support your administrative and sales organisations
We know by experience that administrative support is commonly the most overlooked factor in making a strategic job board sourcing solution.
Here are some of the questions you may want to ask:
- Will this solution allow my admin process to be minimised?
- Will this solution facilitate and outsourcing or off-shoring of admin services?
- Can I gather sufficient exposure and click rate information to develop my product and up sell more services to my customers?
- Can I slice and dice the CV database to provide qualitative and quantitative sales support information?
- How fast and easy is it to change, upgrade or upload an ad?
- Can I customise a report and set up a report generator to automatically provide those statistics that my advertisers or colleagues are asking for in an efficient way?
- Can I use the system to address advertisers or jobseekers with targeted HTML email campaigns?
MatchWork's Back Office System (MBOS) is industry unique. The rich services and features of MBOS are tightly interwoven with your job board services to ensure that you can reap the full value of your revenue generators in an effective and efficient manner. To give an example, MBOS supports the Ad Enhance Module through offering an advanced product package configuration module to choose from when creating an ad (admin or self service), advanced exposure and click statistic reporting services for up sell support to the sales team, fast and flexible access to up and down grade of enhancements and much more.
Whatever your objectives and your current internal skill levels, MatchWork helps and guides you all the way. We provide a back office system to monitor site transactions, generating valuable operational and management statistics to enable you to tackle new markets and interact with your customers. To give you a couple of examples:
Advanced and in-depth reporting via MBOS enables your sales reps and support team to work with real-time ad exposure statistics and candidate demographics. This increases advertiser satisfaction and strengthens the publisher-advertiser relationship as it is always possible to document the status and the effect of ads placed.
MBOS Job Ad Entry is a powerful and flexible tool for managing the full job ad life cycle. Job Ad Entry is fully integrated and very user-friendly, with many nifty features to pick and choose from when fine tuning an entered ad. Ads can be upgraded from print via an import that places the ads in a batch queue designed for team work, or ads can be entered directly. Either way, the admin process is supported by a full set of supporting tools and features such as product packages, predefined upgrade options, customer contracts, match criteria templates, HTML and standard ad templates, search functionality and much more.